Wednesday, April 23, 2008

WEEK #22: April 13 - 19, 2008

Home Cookin'
I didn't cook for us, but rather prepared Lorie's meatloaf again on Wednesday night to bring with me on Thursday night when I went over to Pat & Lorie's while he was on a business trip to help Lorie out with the kids as she is still recovering from her C-Section!

Social Butterflies
Thursday (Monica)
I went over to Pat & Lorie's after work as mentioned above to help Lorie with the kids. I made the meatloaf, did a little cleaning for her and of course ran around the house with Nicolas & Isabella. We played hide-n-seek for a little while and they did their trademark running around in circles and Isabella instructing me to "try and get her and then give her a hug"
Weekend
I headed to Peoria after work on Friday to visit Lisa and Liz came too! Here's the highlights:
-Old Chicago for pomojito's, Italian Nachos and Pepperoni Rolls. I attempted the "Eat 6 Saltines in One Minute" dare...I got 5 in my mouth, but ended with a pingpong ball sized wad in my mouth I couldn't swallow when the minute was up!
-Lisa read us a "bed time story" which was really just several of her journal entries from the years we marched in drum corps
-making the fattiest breakfast ever with lots of coffee and just chatting with the girls
-tooling around random knick knack stores in Peoria
-having ginormous wings at random bar outside of Peoria
-going to the tiniest bar ever which was orginally some sort of WWII building?
-playing beer pong, but drinking wine instead, in lisa's basement
-playing on Lisa's baritone and trumpet like dorky band nerds
-watching the 2001 & 2002 videos I recorded while marching to catch all our antics. The best memories EVER!
-sunday morning going to the shooting range - holding and shooting a real rifle for the first time in my life! I got 8 clay discs out of 25! not bad!

MEANWHILE...
Tim had Ellen, Billy & Anthony over on Friday night to play Guitar Hero and watch 'Superbad'. Billy slept over, they went to Old Bridge the next morning then hit the road to Milwaukee where they played darts, "VAG", and video games with Josh til all hours of the night!

Humor
The "Brown Chicken Brown Cow" joke from work that I got a kick out of. Ask me to tell it in person!!!
Oh, and see my myspace page www.myspace.com/mellomonic for Tim's "Applebottom" comment. HILARIO!

Aww...That's Nice!
Before falling asleep on Tuesday night, we got real curly b/c we had the window open and it was getting cold! We had our "legs in each other's butts" like we always used to. It's never cold enough in our room to be ultra curly anymore :(

20-Second T.O.
We were in bed Thursday night just watching TV and Tim was doing something with his contacts since he had just gone to the eye Dr. So I asked about his "eye issues" b/c a few yrs ago he had calcium deposits that caused him issues and he had to use drops, etc. But he was all "what eye issue" like I was talking crazy or something. And I know my memory - and it's good!!! So I got annoyed b/c I KNEW what I was talking about, etc. but then he got annoyed b/c he didn't mean it to sound like he thought I was crazy, etc. But many times I take it that way so it's just a constant miscommunication issue!

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

OMG I had to STIFFLE THE LAUGHTER when I read Applebottom Pebs!!!! Like the shaking kind! And then I read my comment below about the teenage boys and remembered how much THAT made me laugh a couple weeks ago?!? BWAH!!! It's nice because I was feeling all Eeyore and that made me feel better ;)

I WANT END OF APRIL SO I CAN GET THE MEATLOAF RECIPE!!

I did a lot of yelling in this comment