Friday, April 18, 2008

WEEK #20: March 30 - April 5, 2008

Home Cookin'
Dominick's Fish Fillets - Pacific Cod & Tilapia w/Uncle Ben's 90-second rice & corn
This was for Katie's visit! While this is not hard to make - it's actually very quick and easy - but it does serve like a real meal :)

Social Butterflies
Friday Night
Katie visited! We had the aforementioned dinner then played some Guitar Hero and hung out. I randomly got drunk off of a bottle of wine and an overly strong Mai Tai I drunkenly made :( so the details are a little blurry!
Saturday
We stopped at Starbucks for COFFEE TALK which was really just me slumped over on the chair trying not to vom and taking 2 trips to the bathroom while Katie was on the phone with Firestone trying to get her car fixed!

Humor
In my drunken state on Friday night, I read an email binder I had put together for Tim a few years ago. It was a collection of Tim's email sentences where he said "and stuff" at the end. It's a HOOT!

Aww...That's Nice!
Katie gets included in this too! We waited in the hospital for 5 hours awaiting baby Bianca Elle Simon's arrival! Tim AND Katie were so sweet and patient :) Tim was very buddy-buddy as usual with Nicolas!

20-Second T.O.
Katie was witness to this one! WOW Katie, you're all over this blog!
I drank too much wine on Friday as mentioned, and in the process I got really hyper and overly ADD and chatty. So it made the usual annoyance of me interrupting Tim in conversations (seriously, i don't mean to but my mind races all fast and I'm constantly thinking of more things to say or being distracted that I just can't control it sometimes!)
So Tim was extremely annoyed and left the room! So then *I* was annoyed that he had to take it to that level with Katie there and we ended up whisper-fighting in the hallway while Katie sat in the living room trying NOT to overhear ;)

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

BEST POST EVER! Just because it's actually really amusing that I was totally all up on all of this stuff. I like reliving the memories...that weekend is going to go down in history as one of the crazier Monicago weekends of all time...right up there with Hunt Club and Wheat Thin weekend!!

Can I quote? "Well, I better go fix my marriage..." that was on point ;) I mean while the 20STO was serious at the time, looking back there were a few misunderstandings and, yeah, that bottle of wine...but no big deal. And I can't help but laugh out loud when I picture myself just standing there with the "broken" Guitar Hero wishing the floor would swallow me up? BWAH!!

Speaking of laughing out loud, THIS statement: "We stopped...for COFFEE TALK which was really just me slumped over on the chair trying not to vom..." Brilliant ;)

Monica O'Neill said...

OMG! I forgot I said "i have to go fix my marriage" - cuz I felt like such an ASS having to say that? like we were 16 and having some stupid pouty fight or something! Sheesh, that was ridiculous!!!!
And yea, the WHOLE time I kept wondering what was going on with you but didn't want to INTERRUPT Tim while he was going off on me to check on you :)
IRONY :)