Saturday, October 25, 2008

WEEK #48: 10/12 - 10/18

Home Cookin'
Italian Chicken & stuffing & veggies. A yummy hearty fall comfort meal!
Social Butterflies
Sunday
We went to Pat & Lorie's for a little grill out as my mom was visiting as well. Watched the 2nd half of the Packer game and played with the kids.
Saturday
Tim went to NIU's Homecoming out in DeKalb with Ellen, Brad and Guido
Aww...That's Nice
Tim & I had a really sweet and reassuring talk on Saturday night after he got home from DeKalb about our future and whatnot.

4 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

THIS is the post I was talking about!!! I remember reading it awhile back and thinking "Hmm reassuring talk" and I was going to comment, but decided to just let it be?? Haha!! HOORAY!

Monica O'Neill said...

So you suspected there was a bun in the oven when you read this post?

Miss Organizized said...

Oh no...I just meant that I was going to comment and ask what kinds of things you talked about...and it's a good thing I didn't! ;)

Monica O'Neill said...

Oh, ok! I was like WOW you are perseptive!!!