Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WEEK #45: 9/21 - 9/27

Home Cookin
Chorizo breakfast burritos TWICE and Tina's tortilla rollies!

Social Butterflies
Saturday
We headed up to Milwaukee Saturday afternoon to hang out with my mom for her birthday. Pat, Lorie and the kids came too and Uncle Bob even stopped by! We grilled out and chit chatted for a long while. Then around 6pm my mom, brother and the kids went to a park and me, Lorie and Pat stayed back. When the others got back we played a really quick game of "The 90's" - Simon's (me, mom & Pat) WON!
Then around 10pm, my mom went to bed and we stopped over by Josh & Tina's

Humor
On our drive up, Tim & I got in a graphic discussion about road rage and drivers/situations in the past that have really pissed us off and how we would imagine torturing those people. Rage is healthy, right? NICE!

Aww..That's Nice
Tim helped set my mom's GPS up for her.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

Hey man, I always love it when you and I get into our OWN conversations of how we'd torture people who wrong us!!! SCRAPING FACE AGAINST CONCRETE!!! Uhhh I'm healthy too?