Sunday, October 5, 2008

WEEK #46: 9/28 - 10/4

Home Cookin'
Chorizo Carbonara
Pizza Dip
Social Butterflies
Sunday
Cubs/Brewers game at Miller Park with Brad & Ellen. Tailgated and had tortilla rollies, cheddarwursts, cheese curds, chips and dip and Miller Lite! The Brewers won and since the Mets lost, this was the game that got the Brewers into the playoffs for the first time in 26yrs!
Saturday
Game Night at Tim's mom's house. We had Lou Malnati's pizza, BLT dip and we made our Pizza Dip!
Humor
The Cubs game started at 9pm on Saturday, so Tim didn't want to miss a second. Game Night started at 5pm and sometimes can last hours. So Tim was very antsy with all the questions that are deliberated for 10min in our trivia game. So being more sensitive to it, it was funny to notice how off topic we'd get during the game, or how when someone DOES answer, the others on the team want to question everything and deliberate for another 10min!
20 Second T.O.
Tim's mom's driveway is dark, narrow and curves and it's very annoying to back out of there, having to navigate around her car also in the driveway. I needed Tim's help to back out and I was concerned about rolling over what I thought was a flower bed - that apparantely is no longer there anyway - but I was saying that to Tim, he had no idea what I was talking about and kept referencing something else. yaddayadda yadda.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

I honestly wonder why WE don't go to Brewer Cubs games more often???? Maybe one day when I get myself a boyfriend?? ;)