Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WEEK #30: June 8-14, 2008

Home Cookin'
Well, it wasn't for Tim and me, but I made Magic Cookie Bars and Pickle Wraps for Chelsea's Bachelorette Party!

Social Butterflies
Monday
We began our bowling league at Hoffman Lanes just down the street with Colin & Cameron.
Monica = 114, 128, 116
Tim = 170, 183, 193
Saturday (Monica)
Chelsea's shower at Matty's - a beautiful morning!!! Then we stopped at my mom's so I could pick up my stuff, then I headed to Katie's to relax & get ready for the Bachelorette Party! The boat ride was cancelled due to alleged hail storms heading our way, which never showed up. So inside we moved the party indoors to Katie's apartment until after 9 or so and then we headed on out to Trinity!!! What a great idea and fun place to be! 3 nice size bars all connected, but all a little different. To anyone in Milwaukee - I recommend!!
We ended the night at some German bar - I have no idea what it was called. I was paralyzed in pain from my feet ;)
(Tim)
Tim had Anthony & Billy over for a little while playing video games.

Aww...That's Nice!
Tensions have been high, so on Friday we were emailing and Tim said to enjoy my weekend and to not think about him, us or our problems and just have fun.

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

This was a super nice "weekend getaway" I think! If only the weather had cooperated, but at least the apartment party was memorable!!

MyMuse said...

wish i could've been there for the bar part :(