Wednesday, June 18, 2008

WEEK #28: May 25-31, 2008

Home Cookin'
Again, Tim's been the cook!!! So it's pointless for us to wait for me to get home and then cook!

Social Butterflies
Sunday
Ellen's BBBQ - lots of food, Summer Shandy and Strongbow. The boys played bags while the girls played Wii bowling and tennis! Then the few of us who were left - Garry, Anthony, Tim, me, Ellen all played Wii Mario Kart.
Friday
I went to see 'Sex and the City' with Colin and his *friend* Brad!
Anthony came over to hang out with Tim, they went to Hooters then came back to our condo and we chatted for awhile and then they put on 'The Jerk' for a bit before Anthony went home.

20 Second T.O.
I was very on edge all week. On Thursday, I worked until 7pm and didn't answer my phone b/c I was so focused on what I was working on. Tim was very upset and started to get worried. So when I called him on my way home, I was immediately on the defensive. He ended up hanging up on me and when I got home, I went straight into the bedroom. He came in to talk and wonder why I was in there and I continued to be very defensive, so it turned into a big blowout fight about a whole bunch of other stuff. We remained apart until 'Lost' when I finally came out to apologize, but then we got into a very serious conversation that lasted over 1/2 hour. We didn't entirely make up at the end of it, but got to a point where we could just take a deep breath, move on and watch 'Lost.'
Aww...That's Nice
Tim gave me this card on our [now] unofficial 5 year anniversary before we left for dinner at Entourage and saw 'Indiana Jones 4':

[front] On Our Anniversary
[1st page] With Each Year, You Mean Even More to Me
[inside]
With each passing year, I realize that you matter more to me than anyone or anything else in this world.
Through all the little rituals of everyday living and in times of stress or problems, your presence is my comfort, my joy, my stabalizing force.

You're always there for me, and I intend to always be here for you...
appreciating you and loving you with all my heart.
Happy Anniversary
[end]

A card like that couldn't have come at a better time!!!

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

Wow...what a perfect card!! SO thoughtful. Aww that IS nice :)