Tuesday, June 24, 2008

WEEK #29: June 1 - 7, 2008

Home Cookin'
Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake!!! Recipe will be posted in my Monthly entry.

Social Butterflies
Sunday
We ran some errands and then stopped over by Pat & Lorie's to give them the picture frame I had engraved with Isabella, Nicolas and Bianca's names. Lorie was out with Isabella, so we just stayed for a little bit playing with Nicolas.
Wednesday
Tim's mom, John & the boys were at Coco Key water resort in nearby Arlington Heights, so they came out to have lunch with Tim. Tim went back to the hotel with them and played with Nick & Bob in the water park, etc.
Saturday
We went over to Garry & Jacqui's housewarming party. There was a long time of playing bags and then into the evening we all played Wii and Guitar Hero.

Humor
At Garry & Jacqui's, we had about 1/2hr worth of constant "That's what she said" comments.

20 Second T.O.
BOO! On the way home from Garry & Jacqui's...it started because when I stopped drinking, I hinted that "we" could be done drinking - assuming Tim would get the hint. Shortly after he asked if I wanted to leave. I said "no" (b/c I didn't want to leave, I just wanted to be done drinking), and the next thing I know Tim's got a beer in his hand. He wasn't drunk by any means, but when this whole driving thing happened a year and a half ago, it was sort of an "agreement" that he would stop drinking when I did since I had to always be the DD. That has failed several times (see most other 20 second TO's). So on the way home, I bought up the "agreement" which he had allegedly forgotten about.

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Hey I wanna try that chicken and spinach pasta bake!! That sounds scrump...AND good for you!

I will add that that "agreement" is a good one just because it's only fair for the time being when you're DD at all times.

MyMuse said...

what's the deal with the "driving thing"? i agree, the spinach/chicken/pasta sounds wonderful, although i need to seriously lose 333436125 lbs before fitting my ass into my bridesmaid dress!!!