Sunday, February 10, 2008

WEEK #11: January 27, 2008- February 2, 2008

Home Cookin'
Herb Crusted Tilapia
Ok, so I didn't do any of the seasoning or anything fancy like that. We bought the fillets pre-seasoned from Dominick's. But it was GOOD! with some butter & herb Lipton noodles, it was a very quick and easy dinner. The tilapia fillets were in the more pricey section, but for a meal like that from time to time it's worth it!

Social Butterflies
Wednesday Night - dinner @ Olive Garden (Monica)
Seems weird that this was the only social moment of the week b/c the next month is just a blur of events scheduled for us!
Anyway, Wednesday night I went w/Christine, Ashley and another former SMG-er to Olive Garden after work. It was just dinner and a drink, so short but good, especially b/c that was the night new job offer! So it was good to tell Ashley as a practice round.

Aww...That's Nice!
We've been rewatching Lost in the past couple weeks - and both Friday and Saturday night during the second episode, I'd curl up on Tim & pass out. I used to fall asleep on Tim all the time back when we'd hang in his basement on the futon. That doesn't happen as much anymore b/c I usually just go to bed, so it felt nice.
Part 2 - It took me 3 1/2 hour to get home on Thursday night during the snowstorm. Tim not only waited 'til I got home at 8:30pm to have dinner (he had it ready when I walked in) but he also distracted himself to not watch the Lost premier 'til I was there!

20-Second T.O.
Ok, believe me - our home life is not all rainbows and smiles. We certainly have the whole "married couple spats." But they literally last between 30-seconds and a 5 minutes and I can't even remember what they're about!

No comments: