Saturday, February 23, 2008

Long Over-Due Recipe!

Heavenly Chicken
Ok, I wrote about this in my month #2 blog and never typed up the recipe! So here goes...

Ingredients:
6 boneless chicken breast halves
1 Cup butter
1 7oz. package of Italian salad dressing spices
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 oz. cream cheese

Wash chicken and place in crock pot. In a medium saucepan, melt butter and stir in the rest of the ingredients until combined. Pour over chicken. Cook in crock pot, on low, for 3-4hrs. Serve hot over noodles or rice (I recommend chicken rice-a-roni!!)

3 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

yay!! I'll make this when I have access to a crock pot! Maybe it'll be one of the first meals I make when I move in with Johnny ;)

Monica O'Neill said...

Yea, it's super easy! But you just have to plan for time. Now that i'm home earlier that's night, but that would still be dinner after 8pm...and I'm scared to leave my crock pot on ALL day. I shoulda registered for one of those ones with delayed start?!? But I didn't even know those existed.

Miss Organizized said...

Aw delayed start! That IS a good idea! Well it would be a perfect "Sunday Night Dinner"...turning it on upon getting home from weekend errands or something. Aw cozy!