Saturday, September 13, 2008

WEEK #41: 8/24 - 8/30

Home Cookin'
Taco Dip for the Phantom Regiment party.

Social Butterflies
Sunday
Sadly departing from DoCo & Chelsea's wedding weekend, we stopped in Sturgeon Bay and had some yummy "breakfast" of lunch food.
Saturday
Tim had Billy's Bachelor Party in Hammond, IN. A town in which Billy is not allowed to return to : /. Their day was filled with Laser Tag, crappy Golf, Strip Club and walking around trying to find the drunk groom!
Monica went to Rockford for the Phantom Regiment 2008 World Championship Celebration. I've never seen so much food in my life, and learned that I'm not very good at smoking cigars ;)
Humor
Continuing to quote 'Human Giant'
"Swindled!"
"Look at all these dickheads"
"Why don't you take of MY shirt"
"Nice beard you piece of shit!"
"Tell me something I don't know ya dumb fuck!"

4 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Ahhh those quotes!! They made me laugh all over again! Now Z and I say "look at all these dickheads" whenever we see large crowds of people on tv like at sports events and political conventions hahaha!

Monica O'Neill said...

yea, we still bust them out from time to time too. we actually watched "Human Giant" over the weekend - just the popular segments :) Tim should burn you a copy too! He burned one for Josh and guess they've watched everything!

Miss Organizized said...

Yeah Josh keeps telling Mandsi that he'll give her a copy haha!!

MyMuse said...

hey old man, whatcha eatin'? Well I'm eatin' a big bag, of Doritos!