Tuesday, September 9, 2008

WEEK #40: 8/17 - 8/23

Home Cookin'
Can't remember :(

Social Butterflies
Thursday
We headed up to Milwaukee, I picked up my bridesmaid dress and got a mani/pedi then met Tim over at Josh & Tina's for the night
Friday
Breakfast with the Nelson's & Vogel's then hit the road for DoCo! Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner, and DEBAUCHERY in the hotel room!
Saturday
A very light breakfast for Monica, swirly time getting ready at the Kaeske cabin then wedding fun, gorgeousness and yes, more debauchery to round out the day!

Humor
Human Giant. Over and Over and Over.

Aww...That's Nice
The last song of the reception was "I've had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. I found Tim and made him dance along with me as I re-enacted the movie choreography ;)

20-Second T.O.
Tim programmed all the necessary DoCo addresses into Darth before the weekend. Since we were separated going to the rehearsal, I was in a carload of bridesmaids from the rehearsal and Tim & Josh just went straight to the dinner. Well, I guess the restaurant address couldn't be found when he entered it so it drew up some other "nearby" address. Well, that address ended up being in Sturgeon Bay - about 20miles south of where we needed to be. Being that one of my top 5 pet peeves is getting lost and turning around, this was quite an annoyance for me.

3 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

Remember when I thought Jake was cool because we did The Lift? And then he turned out to be blah.

Monica O'Neill said...

: / so have you talked to Mr. Blah outside of just here and there on facebook since the BLAH phone conversation of a couple weeks ago?

Miss Organizized said...

Nope! Just here and there on face...pretty classic ;)