Sunday, September 7, 2008

WEEK #38: 8/3/08 - 8/9/08

Home Cookin'
I made frozen margarita slush for Tim's birthday family gathering - oh and bacon cream cheese chicken on Friday! YUM!

Social Butterflies
Sunday
Katie/Mandsi here for breakfast
Tim's mom, John & boys, Uncle Ed and Pat/Lorie, Isabella, Nicolas and Bianca all came over to hang at the pool
Monday
Bowling!
Friday
My mom came to town to stay overnight before heading to....
Saturday
Drum Corps International World Championship in Indianapolis/Bloomington, IN! Which was the greatest decision EVER b/c my corps, the Phantom Regiment - friggin' WON the World Championship outright for the first time EVER. I nearly had a heart attack!! So it was very social outing since we went to the Alumni Gathering before and hit up the buses afterwards to celebrate the win with staff, members and other fans!

Humor
Playing the alphabet game on the way to Indy. And NOT finishing it until we were at the show!

Aww...That's Nice
Tim tagging along to DCI with me. I think he's off the hook now on coming to drum corps events with me!

20-Second T.O.
On our way to dinner Thursday night. Tim forgot a coupon and I was just annoyed that he forgot after he was just at home all day and couldn't remember that one thing. So he hates when I'm annoyed by him and said I was blowing it way out of proportion, etc. A couple U-Turns later, we were back out to dinner.

No comments: