Friday, July 25, 2008

WEEK #34: July 6 - 12, 2008

Home Cookin'
Buffalo Chicken Dip for Game Night #2 w/the in-laws.

Aww...That's Nice
Getting Nicolas his car from 'Ridemakerz' and then having ice cream with them afterwards :)

Social Butterflies
Sunday
Ridemakerz to get Nicolas' birthday present. It's a Build-A-Bear for cars!!! So cute!
Monday
Bowling again!
Saturday
Game Night at the in-law's. The girls got about 29 sports questions, every time we'd roll the black die for a 'jump' it would land on Sports. TWO times we said 'no' to it being whatever year when it actually was - only a 10% chance! But I did guess that University of Tennessee played in the Fiesta Bowl versus some other college. So that was pretty sweet. But then I BLEW it for the win when I said 'Motown Philly' was 'Cooleyhighharmony' GOO! It's like on Friends: we steal that TV Guide EVERY week! USE YOUR HEAD!

20-Second T.O.
Call me immature. I was on edge following our defeat in Game Night and just feeling annoyed and of course it's easy to take that out on our life problems. So on our drive home I just sorta vented all-raw style like word vomit.


1 comment:

MyMuse said...

SUCH a great idea for a bday present plus you get points for quality time. I want to take my nieces to see Kit Kittredge: An American Girl.