Thursday, July 17, 2008

WEEK #32: June 22 - 28, 2008

Home Cookin'
I made a hot 'n' spicy corn dip for Game Night. YUM!

Social Butterflies
Sunday
Machine Shed for breakfast after Show of Shows with Katie, Lisa, Dave and Liz!
Monday
Bowling!!!
Monica: 84, 96, 114
Tim: 110, 180, 105
Saturday
Game Night at the Giacomino's! Mike/Mindy and the kids drove up for the day as well. We celebrated both my 28th birthday and my mother-in-law's 45th birthday. We played Apples to Apples and the 80's Game. I won the Apples game and the women won the 80's Game!

Humor
We played with my TomTom randomly and downloaded some of the new voices. Our favorite is DARTH!

20-Second T.O.
The night before Game Night, Tim had gone over to Garry's to hang out and spent the night there. The next day he had a headache and seemed tired, so OF COURSE I was assuming it was a hangover. So OF COURSE Tim was extremely defensive b/c I didn't even know what I was talking about, and I was defending my stance b/c it's an easy assumption to make. So we shared "words" for about 10min on the way to his mom's and I basically stated he'd have to prove a lot before I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I just have to be stern.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

I need to know that corn dip recipe!! But I guess I need to trade you for my "texas caviar" ;)