Wednesday, July 23, 2008

WEEK #33: June 29 - July 6, 2008

Home Cookin'
Nothin'...I suck...

Social Butterflies
Monday
Bowling w/Colin & Cameron!
Thursday
Butterworks with the Milwaukee crew..and special guest star - my ma!
Friday
Grill out at Chelsea's and Hales Corners fireworks

Humor
Ok, so I wasn't even there for it - but Dick Taco Twat Twat Lunch Time was something Josh & Tim came up with on their late night run to "the border" late on the 4th of July. Funny?!

Aww...That's Nice
I felt a soft spot during the Butterworks Fireworks...so I was sitting on Tim's lap or between his legs in front of him. During the 'works, we kissed for a minute - and it was a big relief to just be in that moment. I even felt my body *sigh* a little, thinking about how I truly do love that guy :)

20-Second T.O.
Get this....NONE to report on ;)

4 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

your "Aw that's nice" is the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyMuse said...

DT TTL = Dick Taco Twat Twat Lunch. Man, when those two are together they can come up with some crazy shit!

Monica O'Neill said...

Yea, and they're gonna get some quality time 2 weekends in a row w/each other with Chelsea's wedding and then Billy's bachelor party the next weekend!
They may never come home and just go run off to Vermont to play with each other's butts for all eternity or something?

MyMuse said...

yeah, it'll be a dick taco nut nut lunch for them...or something.