Friday, March 7, 2008

WEEK #15 continued...

Humor
Mostly it was follow-up conversations and references to teh "I'm @#$@% Matt Damon" and "I'm @$^@%^ Ben Affleck" videos!

Aww...That's Nice!
So, I'm a little crazy :) I'm always looking ahead to the next big step and next thing I can do with my life. Lately - and becuase it's been slow at my new job, I've been perusing the real estate listings for Hoffman Estates (where we live now) and the surrounding suburbs - to the south and southeast. I thought Tim would be annoyed by it, since we are still in wedding debt, but he's actually into it! Just a little behind me on the excitement level, but he's all about checking out open houses and keeping an eye out for our options in our price range. I think it helped b/c I assured him this is not something I want to do for at least another 6 months!

20 Second T.O.
No arguments to note! Just a few blah moments here and there, but none I can even recall?

2 comments:

Miss Organizized said...

It's funny how a lot of us really are all about planning the "next big thing"! You're a good candidate for "Life". Like if you were applying for the job Life, you wouldn't even be called for a second interview...they'd hire you on the spot!

Monica O'Neill said...

Maybe someday I'll have a job where i can just plan people's lives or something....is that called motherhood? BWAH!