Monday, November 10, 2008

WEEK #50: October 26 - November 1, 2008

Home Cookin'
Booooo. I suck.

Social Butterflies
We both had colds so that prevented us from venturing out much. Oh - but Tim met up with Billy after work on Thursday night - so that counts!

Aww...That's Nice!
Details can't really be disclosed to the public here, but let's just say Tim & I are turning over a new leaf in our marriage and are looking forward to "coming out of the dark" in time for our one-year anniversary. We've had some good talks and that general good, warm & fuzzy feeling is taking over where the bitterness once stood.

20-Second T.O.
Tim called on his way home from being out w/Billy. It was only 9:30pm so obviously not too much craziness had occurred. I still I had to ask how many drinks he had - not trying to be accusatory, but of course I come off sounding that way. Long story short, he only had 3 drinks, but b/c he thought I was accusing he came off defensive which turned into me going off about why I had the right to be concerned.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

Man, I think I still would've been clueless if I had read these before the weekend!! You did such a good job of keeping US in the dark haha!!