Saturday, January 19, 2008

WEEK #8: January 6, 2008- January 12, 2008

Home Cookin'
Salmon
It was my first full week back at work, and Tim's first "full week" at his new job. He was home for two days with a cold, so it threw a wrench in grocery shopping or cooking. But I did make salmon fillets one night - which surprisingly enough I've never made before! We made it with Lipton noodles - garlic & butter. A lighter fare as we try to stop our fat days!

Aww...That's Nice!
Tim surprised me in the shower on Friday morning. Got the day/weekend off to a great start! I'll leave it at that. Hey - we're newlyweds so it's no mystery that this kinda stuff goes on :)

Social Butterflies
Saturday Night - Steve's Birthday @ Healy's
We are two months into our marriage - and we are ROCKIN' this Social Butterfly category! I love it! We went out on good 'ol Madison St. to good 'ol Healy's! It was Steve/Anna and their peeps. I finally was able to have a Mai Tai! So w/rum I was feeling good - Steve was getting drunk and Tim was very buzzed too so we had a really fun time, talking about the wedding and some other various random topics!
There was some crazy chick that was hitting on all the guys - Steve, Tim & Ed that I know of. When she was hitting on Tim, he passed her on to Ed, and somehow later she got to Steve so I went over and gave him a big hug and pulled him away - he was very grateful!

20-Second T.O.
So we're 0 for 3 on our drives back from being out. We're fine while we're out, but Tim gets on my nerves on our drives home. This time he was falling asleep - so of course I was like NO WAY. He must have a delayed reaction to alcohol b/c he was "just drunk" when we left, but in the car he's falling asleep! So I just kept yelling at him to wake up. Basically it just ended by me storming in the condo and we both went right to sleep.

3 comments:

MyMuse said...

Tim got a new job? What is he doing now?

Monica O'Neill said...

Josh may have known a guy named Nick from Freshman year? Well, we ran into him back before the wedding at a bar near here, he was out with coworkers. So tim & he were talking about his job, and Nick said they'd be looking to hire some sales people. So after the wedding Tim got in touch with him and got the job! He started after New Year's!

MyMuse said...

That's so awesome! I hope he likes it better than the other place. I wish something like that would happen for Josh. He's been sending resumes out like crazy for graphic design jobs, hopefully something will come up soon!!