Thursday, January 24, 2008

UPDATE to WEEK #8: January 6, 2008- January 12, 2008

Social Butterflies
Thursday Night after work! (Tim & Monica separately)
Because I am so proud of our success in this field, I didn't want to leave this part out! Which, I accidentally did when typing up my last post!
BUT after work on Thursday, I went out with Ashley, Christine, Astrin, Lisa and Dan to the infamous Cubby Bear North (the site of a few post-softball game drunken fun nights last summer). We had some $1 beers and greasy bar food. Reminisced from the above mentioned Cubby Bear North stories and gossiped about work.
Meanwhile, Tim randomly ended up grabbing dinner at Fox & Hound with a few of his coworkers. So yay! It was our first "night apart".

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

I miss $1 beers :( Stupid downtown milwaukee. Although Buckley's, the place I'm freelancing for, they have $2 beers on Sundays! I gotta check 'er out :) Although there my food/drink is free for now...haha!