Sunday, December 30, 2007

WEEK #5: December 16, 2007 - December 22, 2007

Home Cookin'
Chicken Parmesan
This is from my brother Pat's staff recipe book he got from his summer working at Quad Graphics like 10yrs. ago. I have no idea how I ended up with it, but this was a yummy recipe! It was fairly easy and good. Chicken Parmesan is one of Tim's staple favorite meals!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
We made this for the first time last January, and it has been a very popular dip. We haven't made it since last April, but decided to bring it over to Festivus. It was a hit, and the best part - we got to take leftovers home!

Social Butterflies
Festivus
The annual Festivus/White Elephant party at Brad & Ellen's. Tim & Garry played foosball. I showed wedding pictures to Erin & "the fairy" Christina. We brought our famous Buffalo Chicken Dip! In the White Elephant, we ended up with a fat stone bird thing and a TV!

Aww...That's Nice!
Tim sent me a dozen roses with white calla lillies (my wedding bouquet)!!!
To "make up" for the extra amount of driving and the early/late working hours he's been having, Tim sent me the flowers on my last day of work before the Holiday break. Everyone at work was jealous/thought Tim was the greatest. Mainly because on the note his reason was "for being the best wife ever!" Tim's awesome!

20-Second T.O.
Car ride home after Festivus
So that's two weeks in a row we got into a fight in the car ride home from the city. It was about drinking - sometimes Tim gets overserved and so I try to *ahem* to him when I think he's nearing his buzzed-to-drunk threshold. Well, he didn't really think he was even close, so resented it. I did finally tell him that it did make me sad that he got drunk at the end of the wedding. I knew he didn't mean to and felt bad, but just something I had to get off my chest. It ended up being too dramatic of a conversation that it needed to be, Tim became very offended and it escalated into a full-out fight. We went to bed without totally resolving. He gave me a kiss in the morning and then I snuck out to make him breakfast in bed. Waffles & sausage. He was still sleeping when I brought it into the bedroom.

1 comment:

Miss Organizized said...

I'm still obsessed with the fact that Tim got you those flowers. BEST EVER! And so is the breakfast in bed...you're adorable ;)

Wait did you tell me you got a tv at Festivus?? Is it like a 13 inch or something or an ACTUAL tv! That's awesome!!